Inverness Homes makes it their business to get people into the perfect luxury homes. With several sophisticated home designs and luxury developments, Inverness Homes has something for every family and their budget. Of course, all of these projects also require a lot of marketing, ranging from billboards to "for sale" signs. With the right local marketing, Inverness Homes is able to reach out to those who are looking for the best properties in their area.
Inverness Homes constantly has new developments going up. Here are just a few of their superb developments in Cincinnati and Dayton.
New Developments in Cincinnati
- Greenshire Commons. With single-family homes starting in the $270s, Greenshire Commons features luxury upgrades, easy access to the interstate, schools, medical facilities and recreational facilities nearby. These Lifestyle Patio homes come with easy lawn maintenance and snow removal, in addition to wooded backdrops and panoramic views.
- Thornton Grove. Enjoy the best Cincinnati has to offer at Thornton Grove; beautiful, convenient, and well-located in Hamlin Township. Thornton Grove offers spacious homes starting at the $210s, with easy interstate access leading to the Greater Cincinnati region. Whitaker's Oak Hill Country Club, Bellwood Country Club, and Rivers Crossing Mall are all close nearby.
- Legendary Ridge. Live like a legend at Legendary Ridge, the west side's newest community. Legendary Ridge offers large, luxurious home sites with large, green spaces. Recreation, shopping, schools, and more are all nearby.
New Developments in Dayton
- Carriage Trails. Single-family homes starting in the $190s, Carriage Trails provides open green space, natural habitats, and beautiful, park-like settings all with scenic views surrounding it. Carriage Trails homes are adjacent to the Kroger Aquatic Center, offering both ranch homes and two-story homes. Stylish interiors include brick siding, with spacious interior floor plans perfect for entertaining.
- Wenger Village. Minutes away from the "Crossroads of America," Wenger Village is an affordable community of homes starting in the $180s. Just off Route 40, the Wenger Village includes shopping, restaurants, and recreation including the Englewood Nature Reserve. Additional highlights include easy access to the Dayton International Airport and the highly rated Northmont School District. This is the perfect place to call home and to raise a family.
- Oak of Huber Heights. Starting in the $210s, Oak and Huber Heights has gorgeously appointed two-story homes that are nestled in scenic landscapes. The nearby area includes The Mall at Fairfield Commons and The Greene, Dayton International Airport, and the Taylorsville Nature Preserve.
These housing developments practically sell themselves, but someone still needs to know they're for sale. Signs are a staple of any real estate business, and Inverness Homes is no exception. When Inverness Homes needs signs, they call The Redirections Group. What can we do for you?