If you're looking for a home, you may want to consider the diverse developments of Fischer Homes. Fischer Homes in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area has numerous new projects in development, ranging from paired patio townhomes to single-family properties. Here are just a few of their new housing developments.
- Whitestone Links. Located in Florence, Kentucky, Whitestone Links is a new construction of paired patio and two-story townhomes with only the best in luxury amenities. Whitestone Links is located in the Boone County School District and offers benefits such as a coffee bar, clubhouse, and 24-hour fitness facility. It will be opening soon.
- Sawgrass. Welcome to Sawgrass, a designer collection of single-family homes with expert landscaping located in Boone County. Just 15 minutes away from the Florence Mall and its numerous shopping and dining options. This community is going to feature open spaces, contemporary interiors, and state-of-the-art appliances. The homes of Sawgrass will be available soon.
- Tanner's Cove. Tanner's Cove offers a diverse assortment of condominiums, patio homes, and paired patio homes, just off of I-275. Tanner's Cove is situated 20 minutes away from downtown Cincinnati and 15 minutes away from Florence Mall, in the Boone County School District. These properties feature fully modern interiors, including hardwood floors, granite counters, and stainless-steel appliances. This property is coming soon.
- Prestwick Place. A new home community offering designer, masterpiece, and patio homes collections, there's an extraordinary number of new homes designs available at Prestwick Place. You can even customize your home with a designer! This community is close to the Legendary Run Gold Course, Pierce Township Park & Nature Trail, and the East Fork State Park. Amenities include cabana, playground, and swimming pool. Construction is about to start soon on this master-planned community, with sales open now.
Our Signs for Fischer Homes
When Fischer Homes in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky needs to advertise, they need signs. We are able to produce a diverse inventory of signs, with two of our most popular productions being screen printed and full-color digital printed signs.
- Screen printed signs. When you need a lot of signs, our screen printed signs are perfect for you. Screen printing uses layers of colors to match the exact colors of our customer's designs. Each color is a separate pass on the screen press and requires a new screen per color printed.
- Full-color digital printing. For high-quality printing of any quantity, full-color digital printing is becoming a new standard. Unlike screen printed signs, any number of colors can be printed, and separate layers do not need to be set up. Full-color signs are printed all at once just like an at-home printer (but with much more advanced technology). Full-color signs are generally best for lower quantity runs, as it does take more time and can be more expensive.
With screen printed signs and full-color digital printing, most clients can get anything they need — fast runs of large quantities or high-quality runs of smaller quantities. And, of course, there are other options for everything in between.
Fischer Homes Developments in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
Ballyshannon. This community is set in the green hills of Boone County and was inspired by Old World Ireland. Ballyshannon is close to the Florence Mall, Boone County Public Library, and many of the shopping and dining options on US 42. Future amenities include a swimming and splash pool, cabana, outdoor living, playground, and a walking/bike path. New sections are open now!
Ambleside Meadows. This development offers a variety of Masterpiece home designs. Every home in Ambleside Meadows includes a finished basement, 3-car garage, granite countertops, and much more! This quiet, country setting is only minutes away from I-71. If you're looking for an adventure, you're in the right place; there are many recreational options nearby including Kings Island and Mason Sports Park.
Vista View. Located in North Bend, Ohio, Vista View is a new West Side community with wooded and cul-de-sac homes. This community is only minutes away from shopping and dining on SR 128 and is located within the Three Rivers Local School District. For a limited time, receive a free appliance package when you purchase a move-in ready home within the Vista View community.
Bridle Farm. Welcome to Bridle Farm, a wooded community in a country setting. These new homes in Liberty Township are just minutes away from I-75, with easy access to both Dayton and Cincinnati. There are numerous shopping and dining options within minutes, and the Cincinnati Premium Outlets is just ten minutes away.
What types of signs does your business need? Contact The Redirections Group to learn more about how our signage can help you and your business.